RNA Therapeutics Company SiSaf to Present at Upcoming Conferences
28 February 2022
- Dr Suzanne Saffie-Siebert, CEO of SiSaf, will be presenting at the RNA Leaders World Congress on March 16-17, Basel
- Presentation on ‘Innovating the future of RNA therapeutics: silicon stabilised hybrid lipid nanoparticles (sshLNP)’ on March 16 17:00pm – 17:20pm CET
- Showcase presentation available to confirmed event participants
- Dr Suzanne Saffie-Siebert, will be presenting at the Cell & Gene Meeting on the Med on April 20-22, Barcelona
- Company presentation – April 20 11:30am – 11:45am CET
- Richard Scarrott, CFO of SiSaf, will be attending the LSX World Congress on May 10-11, London
- Dr Suzanne Saffie Siebert, CEO of SiSaf, will be attending the Next Generation RNA Therapeutics Summit on May 24-26, Boston
Dr Suzanne Saffie-Siebert, CEO of SiSaf Ltd said: “Our Bio-Courier® next generation silicon stabilized hybrid lipid nanoparticles (sshLNP) brings unique advantages in the development of our in house small interfering RNA (siRNA) therapies and in our partnered programmes. We are delighted to have the opportunity to share our progress with financial, pharma, biotech and scientific audiences.”
If you would like to meet with any of the SiSaf team during these events or at any other time, please contact email@example.com.
– ENDS –
SiSaf is delivering on the promise of RNA therapeutics to transform the treatment of genetic diseases. It has pioneered the development of Bio-Courier®, patented next generation silicon stabilized hybrid lipid nanoparticles (sshLNP) that is safe, effective and accessible. It is using the technology to advance an in-house pipeline of RNA therapeutics for rare genetic skeletal disorders. Its strategy is to work with leading academic groups to identify innovative targets for RNA therapies and with leading clinicians to evaluate human efficacy of its RNA therapeutics.
Being a bioabsorbable silicon-lipid hybrid, Bio-Courier optimises the delivery of gene therapeutics, offering superior stability and protection of its payload and lipids while reducing the potential of adverse immune events.
Founded by entrepreneur and leading biomaterials specialist Dr Suzanne Saffie-Siebert, SiSaf is headquartered in Guildford, UK, with fully integrated state-of-the-art research labs, pilot manufacturing and bioanalytical facilities. SiSaf partners with speciality pharmaceutical companies to maximize the potential applications of its Bio-Courier platform.
SiSaf is a private company supported by venture capital investors including Vickers Venture Partners & UK Future Fund.
To learn more, please visit www.sisaf.com
For further information please contact: